12 October 2006

Speaking my mind

I recently spent some time with a good friend that told me that I need to speak up more.

Even though I think she may have been talking about something totally different and that I am taking the suggestion completely out of context, I agree that I need to open up more with my opinions.

Unfortunately I don't know where to start, so I am going to open it up to the few that may stumble across this blog to offer up ideas for me to address.

I will try to address what I can with what little free time I have available.

3 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

Why not how the sovereingty of God would allow for free will?

17 October, 2006 15:11  
Blogger Justin said...

nice one matt

your question seems to suggest that both cannot exist and i disagree with this, but . . .

. . . i'll have to think on that one for a bit so that i don't mumble on like the Arminian heretic that some may see me as :)

18 October, 2006 21:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about marriage and divorce?

05 November, 2006 23:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home