19 July 2005

Welcome to the Pursuit

Welcome to my blog about the pursuit of holiness. I am hoping to most my thoughts on various theological thoughts that cross my mind on a semi-regular basis.

My next three posts will be from a paper that I wrote for my final systematic theology class in graduate school. My goal is to give you a taste of what I think about and from where it is that I am coming from.

I removed all footnotes for better posting. Below are listed my main sources:

The Letters of Pelagius and his Followers by B.R. Rees

“The Freedom of Man” by James B. Ashbrook

A Plain Account of Christian Perfection by John Wesley

The Radical Wesley and Patterns for Church Renewal by Howard A. Snyder

What should we think of the Carnal Christians? by Ernest C. Reisinger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home